Use a gtk function as a callback for a signal

Hi,

I would like to know how to use a gtk function like gtk_main_quit as a callback to, say, a "delete-event" for a GtkWindow.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, this question is half a joke of course....

Let's say I have a GIFunctionInfo populated with the information from "g_signal_connect". Invoking (calling) a GIFunctionInfo is done with g_function_info_invoke. And the parameters are passed using an array of GIArgument.

Now my problem is the following: if I implement a language bindings, I'm not supposed to know about "gtk_main_quit", and even less its address. In standard GTK programming, I would do something like:
g_signal_connect(my_window, "delete-event", G_CALLBACK(gtk_main_quit), NULL);

But if I use GIR, I don't know about gtk_main_quit at compile-time, but only at runtime and only through the GIR data.
I can find about it with:
fct_info = (GIFunctionInfo *) g_irepository_find_by_name(NULL, "Gtk", "gtk_main_quit");

How to transform this GIFunctionInfo into a G_CALLBACK and pass it to g_signal_connect ?
Or should I always encapsulate this into a function of mine (in which I will indeed to a g_function_info_invoke to gtk_main_quit) ?

Thanks for your help...

Best,
David