Re: Fwd: registering Gtk.EventButton as argument to custom signal

Looking at this error, are you using the xdot library by any chance?

Haha...
  yes, my code is based on xdot.py.

I had to port this to Python3 and GTK3 a year or two ago for our application. I looked it up and this is the line in my xdot port with a special GTK3 comment that I had to change the type.

    __gsignals__ = {
        'clicked' : (GObject.SIGNAL_RUN_LAST, None, (str, object))
    }

Thank you Timo!
Yes, so we can just specify a generic "object" and things go through.

kms