Re: gi.repository destroys auto-completion

On 13-12-30 04:37pm, Christoph Reiter wrote:
2013/12/30 Profpatsch <mail profpatsch de>:
import gi.repository
destroys any kind of autocompletion, be it in ipython or in jedi.

I can't reproduce this with ipython

$ ipython --version
0.13.2

$ python -c "import gi;print gi.version_info"
(3, 10, 2)

Huh, it works in ipython all of a sudden.
I checked native jedi now on the interpreter and it works, too.

So I have to conclude it’s a bug in jedi.el.

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on Archlinux.