gi.repository destroys auto-completion

import gi.repository
destroys any kind of autocompletion, be it in ipython or in jedi.

I suspect there is some dark magic going on behind the scenes in
repository that is not quite “normal” python import behaviour.

I haven’t seen anyone complain yet, but I’ve grown to quite like my
completion for quickly discovering packages and docstrings. Especially
for a beast like gtk it would be nice to not have to remember how
everything is named.

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on Archlinux.