Re: Having a really hard time wrapping my head around drag and drop.

Am 06.05.2012 06:35, schrieb Robert Park:
> Following this tutorial:
> I can't seem to get anything to work.
> What I'm trying to do is allow my app to receive files/uris dropped in
> from other apps.
> I've been following the above tutorial as well as the API reference
> manuals (in C) quite closely and I just can't seem to get any response
> at all to the drop action, the signal just doesn't fire.
> Can somebody suggest a Gtk3 app that's written in python that receives
> files dropped in from other apps that I can refer to for guidance?
> I've heard that versions of PyGObject prior to 3.0.3 didn't support
> drag&drop but I confirmed and that's the version I have so I'd really
> like to get this going.
> Thanks!
Hi Robert,

in case you were trying to use Gtk.TargetList, this does not work
because of bug 664848 [1]. Fortunately, GTK comes with a couple of
functions that add popular DnD targets for you [2]. That's currently the
only way to add DnD support.

Best regards,