Re: [pygtk] PyGObject 3.3.1 released

Hi Tomeu,

On Tue, 1 May 2012 12:16:01 +0200
Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu tomeuvizoso net> wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:06, Mark Summerfield <list qtrac plus com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Tomeu,
> >
> > On Tue, 1 May 2012 11:01:23 +0200
> > Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu tomeuvizoso net> wrote:

[snip]
> This one may be useful:
>
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-games/tree/gnome-sudoku/src

Yes, that's interesting to learn from.

Is the "Python GTK+3 Tutorial"
(http://readthedocs.org/docs/python-gtk-3-tutorial/en/latest/index.html)
valid for PyGObject? It seems to use gi.repository, so it looks like it
is good to use?

Thanks!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy