Re: pygobject bug spring cleaning

Martin Pitt [2012-04-20  9:03 +0200]:
> In the past weeks I made some progress with reducing the pygobject
> patch review queue (i. e. bugs with patches which are not needs-work,
> committed, or rejected) from ~ 40 to currently 8, and I'll get it down
> to 6 again soon. FYI, that search is public in bugzilla, you'll see it
> as "pygobject patches" on your "saved searches" page [1].

By now it's down to 4. Only one (616045) has an applicable patch, but
I don't like this very much, so it'll stay in the queue for now
(unless someone else wants to take it).

> However, pygobject still has 165 open bugs at the time:
>
>   http://bit.ly/Jj9Vdx
>
> What do you think about doing some spring cleaning there to make the
> bug list useful again?

I'm really happy to say that this is (99%) done now. The pad is
currently not responding, but looking at the bug list again we now
have ZERO unconfirmed bugs left, 71 "new" ones (i. e. confirmed with
3.2.0, having a reproducer) and 20 "needsinfo". Along the process we
also fixed a couple of trivial bugs, duplicated some, and
re-prioritized some to stand out (e. g. 669157).

Many thanks to Dieter and Sebastian for joining the spring cleaning!

Have a nice day,

Martin