Re: Call For Testing: Updated PyGObject, Pycairo and PyGTK for Windows

On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 20:00 +1300, John Stowers wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I spent some time updating the windows installers for PyGObject, PyGTK
> and Pycairo.

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback and testing. I updated the installers again to
hopefully correct the bug some were seeing on install. I also generated
installers for Python2.7.

Can those who got an error on install please test these to ensure that
this is no longer present.

PyGObject 2.26 (for glib-2.26.0)
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pygobject-2.26.0.win32-py2.6.exe
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pygobject-2.26.0.win32-py2.7.exe

Pycairo 1.8.10
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pycairo-1.8.10.win32-py2.6.exe
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pycairo-1.8.10.win32-py2.7.exe

PyGTK 2.22 (for gtk+-2.22.0)
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pygtk-2.22.0.win32-py2.6.exe
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pygtk-2.22.0.win32-py2.7.exe

These are to be used with the all in one gtk bundle

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.22/gtk
+-bundle_2.22.0-20101016_win32.zip

The script used for building the installers has also been updated
http://gist.github.com/629505

Thanks,

John