Call For Testing: Updated PyGObject, Pycairo and PyGTK for Windows

Hi All,

I spent some time updating the windows installers for PyGObject, PyGTK
and Pycairo.

I would appreciate it if those interested tested these installers before
they go on the official GNOME servers. The installers are

* PyGObject 2.26 (for glib-2.26.0)
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pygobject-2.26.0.win32-py2.6.exe
* Pycairo 1.8.10
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pycairo-1.8.10.win32-py2.6.exe
* PyGTK 2.22 (for gtk+-2.22.0)
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/pygtk-2.22.0.win32-py2.6.exe

These require the installation of the appropriate dependencies.
However, to make this step easier, and until Tor updates the gtk+
bundle, Armin Burgmeier provided me with an interim gtk+ bundle [1].
This can be downloaded from the following address,
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/files/win32/gtk
+-bundle-win32-devel-2.22.zip
Once extracted to C:\GTK (for example), you will need to add C:\GTK\bin
to your path.

The installers and dependencies will be removed from my site
and moved to the GNOME servers once verified that they work.

Some technical details about the installers
* Built against Python 2.6.6
* Source code comes from the 'windows' branch of each project
  (on git.gnome.org)
* They were built using wine-1.2+MinGW on Ubuntu 10.04
  as my laptop with a windows install is on loan. This means they
  have not been tested on a real windows install yet...
* Yes, this actually works.
* The script to generate the installers lives at
  http://gist.github.com/629505
* MinGW with GCC-4.5.0 was used for the compilation.
* gtk+-2.22 sees the return of the windows theme! Please test
  this by setting adding the following line to
  C:\GTK\etc\gtk-2.0\gtkrc (for example)

  gtk-theme-name = "MS-Windows"

Happy testing and good luck,

John

[1] Extracted from the well polished gtkmm windows installer
http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows