Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded
- From: Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca>
- To: John Palmieri <johnp redhat com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org, python-hackers-list <python-hackers-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:37:33 -0700
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM, John Palmieri <johnp redhat com> wrote:
> from gi.repository import Gtk
Thanks J5, you're amazing! I'll try this as soon as I get home tonight.
Just a quick thought though -- requiring version 2.0 seems kinda like
a stopgap solution. I want to be future-proofing my application,
developing for the latest versions, not ignoring 3.0 with my head
buried in the sand.
Am I just basically waiting for the Champlain people to catch up with
gtk3 development, or is there something I can do to make 3.0 work?
] [Thread Prev