pygi's style

Hi,

we have discussed in #pygi the convenience of increasing the
consistency of the C code style in PyGI.

I have been trying for some hours and I don't think we can get easily
a pre-commit hook that checks only the modified lines.

Thus, I propose passing the whole codebase through GNU indent with the
inconvenience that it brings to git blame usage.

I fear that, otherwise, the code base will get more and more
inconsistent as time passes.

The indent invocation that is closer to the existing code is:

indent -gnu -ts4 -i4 -nut -br -brs -npcs -ce

It changes 2001 lines from a total of 7065. Would be great if someone
found a bit of time to tune the parameters further.

Regards,

Tomeu