Re: problem with FileChooserDialog in latest git

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 07:47, Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca> wrote:

> I inspected Gtk.py and as far as I can tell I am invoking the
> constructor appropriately. I don't know why there's no add_button
> method. Does anybody have any insight on this one?

Wonder if it's because of some bug with accessing methods in a parent
class from the overrides, this rings me a bell. Can you check if
FileChooserDialog has only its own methods or if it also has the
methods from its ascendancy?

I would ping J5 on IRC and/or file a bug, I think he was dealing with
something similar some time ago.

Regards,

Tomeu