problem with FileChooserDialog in latest git

Hi everybody ;-)

So I've _finally_ setup jhbuild for testing the latest pygobject code
and I've _finally_ got my app running! Yay!

The issue now is that I can't instantiate a FileChooserDialog. This is
the code I have:

        chooser = Gtk.FileChooserDialog(title=_("Open Files"),
            buttons=(Gtk.STOCK_CANCEL,  Gtk.ResponseType.CANCEL,
                     Gtk.STOCK_OPEN,    Gtk.ResponseType.OK))

This is pretty straightforward and has worked flawlessly with the
stock Fedora 14 packages. When I run it now, I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gottengeography.py", line 612, in add_files_dialog
    Gtk.STOCK_OPEN,    Gtk.ResponseType.OK))
  File "/opt/gnome/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py",
line 456, in __init__
    buttons=buttons)
  File "/opt/gnome/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py",
line 371, in __init__
    self.add_buttons(*buttons)
  File "/opt/gnome/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py",
line 393, in add_buttons
    self.add_button(text, response)
AttributeError: 'FileChooserDialog' object has no attribute 'add_button'

I inspected Gtk.py and as far as I can tell I am invoking the
constructor appropriately. I don't know why there's no add_button
method. Does anybody have any insight on this one?

Thanks.

--
http://exolucere.ca