Finally up to speed on the latest pygobject version with jhbuild.

Hi guys,

I know I've been dragging my feet on this, but I finally bashed my
head onto my keyboard hard enough to make jhbuild install the latest
pygojbect and related toys, which I'm now attempting to port my
application to.

This is the error I get when I run my app:

$ jhbuild run ./gottengeography.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gottengeography.py", line 1848, in <module>
    if __name__ == "__main__": GottenGeography().main()
  File "./gottengeography.py", line 740, in __init__
    GObject.TYPE_INT,     # 3 Timestamp in Epoch seconds
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gi/overrides/Gtk.py",
line 353, in __init__
    self.set_column_types(column_types)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gi/types.py", line
40, in function
    return info.invoke(*args)
TypeError: set_column_types() takes exactly 3 argument(s) (2 given)

This is what the code in question looks like:

        self.loaded_photos = Gtk.ListStore(
            GObject.TYPE_STRING,  # 0 Path to image file
            GObject.TYPE_STRING,  # 1 Pango-formatted summary
            GdkPixbuf.Pixbuf,     # 2 Thumbnail
            GObject.TYPE_INT,     # 3 Timestamp in Epoch seconds
        )

This code has always worked using introspection with the stock Fedora
14 packages. What's changed? Is there some documentation somewhere on
what kind of changes I should expect to make to my program to get all
up to date?

Thanks.

--
http://exolucere.ca