Re: [gnome-pro] Proposal for an official GNOME Support page

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your feedback. I believe that your idea is brilliant and I
would love to see such a website.

But I see some differences with the current proposal.

Our initial idea (the proposal you can read on the wiki) is:
- to help potential customers to find a consultancy
- quite simple to put in place (it is just one webpage to integrate into
gnome.org)

I see your idea more like:
- a general marketing tool
- a long term project that would need significant effort to be put in
place.

So, if I really like your idea, I believe that a simple page with a list
of company should be the first step. It would also be a good starting
point to test the collaboration between the GNOME companies. It could be
extended in the future.

What I like in your idea is that it is really good for both GNOME and
all the GNOME consultancies.

I also admit that "Support" is probably not the best term. What would
you suggest?

Lionel