Re: Planner-list features in Planner

Bertrand,

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:30 AM, Robert, Bertrand <bertrand robert f2c lu> wrote:
Hello,

I have not been answered for my e-mail on 7 April.

I would like to know if it was possible :
  - to print the Gantt diagram from a date (eg from '2015/03/24' instead of printing from the beginning of the project) ?

I have not been able to do this through File>Print, but you can of course take screen shots of the regions you wish to print.

  - to display the start and end date of tasks next to the name on the Gantt diagram ?

You can show them in the task list but I don't believe it's possible in the Gantt diagram.

As you have noticed, there is not a lot of traffic on this list.
--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.