Re: Planner-list features in Planner

Hello,

I have not been answered for my e-mail on 7 April.

I would like to know if it was possible :
  - to print the Gantt diagram from a date (eg from '2015/03/24' instead of printing from the beginning of the project) ?
  - to display the start and end date of tasks next to the name on the Gantt diagram ?

Thank you in advance for the answers.
Kind regards,

--
Bertrand ROBERT
System Administrator

F2C - Financial Communication Consult
77, rue du Fossé
L-4123 Esch-sur-Alzette
G-D of Luxembourg

tel: +352 26 57 46 1
fax: +352 26 57 46 30

***  Disclaimer  ***********************************************

This e-mail is from F2C Sarl. Any statement and/or opinion not related
to this company's business and expressed in this message is that of the
author and does not necessarily reflect those of F2C. This company does
not take any responsibility for the views of the author in any matter
not related to the company's object.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is solely intended for the
recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged
information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any
other person. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the
sender and delete the e-mail from your system.

Hello,

I would like to know if it was possible :
  - to print the Gantt diagram from a date (eg from '2015/03/24' instead of printing from the beginning of the project) ?
  - to display the start and end date of tasks next to the name on the Gantt diagram ?

Thank you in advance for the answers.
Kind regards,

--
Bertrand ROBERT