Re: Planner-list Calendar

Daniel and list,

On Oct 24, 2014 2:16 AM, <listsandstuff freenet de> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Am 23.10.2014 22:20, schrieb chris hermansen:
>

>> By the way if you have room on your team for someone who would like some of
>> those 30 day vacations let me know!  I will edit your XML for you for free!
>>

> I guess that's the point. For American ears 30 days of vacation sound strange. But in Germany 6 weeks are rather usual, 4 weeks are minimum by law :)

In my case Canadian ears :-) but I take your point.

Seriously, if it is the case that most people take holidays at the same time (August for example) then I think it is worthwhile to have those days in the calendar. If on the other hand holidays are taken throughout the year on individual schedules then assigning this as tasks is worth consideration.

> Perhaps i will write a perlhack to manipulate the xml.

I have some Groovy code that creates some summaries in .CSV format from the project schedule. If you want it to play with let me know.

Chris