Re: Planner-list start date for HTML export

2012/1/20 Jérôme VÉRITÉ <jverite doyoudreamup com>:
> Hi,

Bonjour,

> I try to export a project to the HTML view with a specified start date in
> the project properties but the export start date is today instead of the
> specified date.
>
> Do you know how I can obtain a correct HTML export ?
>
> I'm using version 0.14.5.

I just tried with Planner 0.14.4, changing project start date to 10
days ago. With some test tasks, I get:

Start: 	January 10, 2012
Finish: 	January 24, 2012
Report Date: 	January 20, 2012

The dates are correct. Can you tell us more precisely what you get?

--
Alexandre Franke