Planner-list pdf window size

Hello,

I'm running planner (GNOME planner 0.14.4) and I'd like to include the
Gantt chart as a figure in a LaTeX document.

My problem is that eventhough the number of tasks is quite small, the
pdf output is a full A4 page and for page limitatino reasons I can't afford
to give up a full page for the figure.  I have tried playing with custom
page sizes but this seems to scale things proportionally, unless I am
using it wrongly.  Is there any way of printing a small-ish no. of tasks
in a "fit to size" window?

Otherwise, thanks for a very nice program.

Paddy Healy
--
http://goo.gl/pyor