Planner-list Print preview not avaiable

Good afternoon,

I just installed planner on my PC (OS Windows XP) and I am very happy about this product.

I have only one problem: printing preview is not available. When I select the icon, starts an image viewer, which has the problem you can see in the attachment.

I tried to open the file with other images viewer, with the same result.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Enrico Marcolin

Il presente messaggio contiene informazioni di carattere riservato e tutelate dal segreto professionale. Qualora non foste il destinatario (o autorizzato dallo stesso al ricevimento) non usate, copiate o rivelate il presente messaggio o le informazioni contenute. Se avete ricevuto il messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di cancellarlo e avvisare il mittente tramite e-mail a info fip-group it. Grazie.
This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail to info fip-group it and delete the message. Many thanks.