Planner-list Weird planner(?) bug (fixed window size)

Hi,

I'm running planner 0.14.5 on Fedora 15 x86_64, and something really weird just happened: as I manually adjusted a task's duration by dragging its right size, planner window suddenly changed geometry, and got stuck to a size of 2572x498 (?!)

~ planner -g 300x300 &
[1] 20478
~ xwininfo

xwininfo: Please select the window about which you
          would like information by clicking the
          mouse in that window.

xwininfo: Window id: 0x320004e "Unnamed - Planner"

  Absolute upper-left X:  408
  Absolute upper-left Y:  280
  Relative upper-left X:  1
  Relative upper-left Y:  27
  Width: 2572
  Height: 498
  Depth: 24
  Visual: 0x21
  Visual Class: TrueColor
  Border width: 0
  Class: InputOutput
  Colormap: 0x20 (installed)
  Bit Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Window Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Backing Store State: NotUseful
  Save Under State: no
  Map State: IsViewable
  Override Redirect State: no
  Corners:  +408+280  -620+280  -620-302  +408-302
  -geometry 2572x498+407+253

It doesn't allow me to shrink it, and it doesn't maximize either. I can only enlarge it by dragging one of its corners.

My setup is: two monitors with different resolutions, using NVidia driver and GNOME 3.0. Combined resolution is 3600x1080:

~ xwininfo -root

xwininfo: Window id: 0x15a (the root window) (has no name)

  Absolute upper-left X:  0
  Absolute upper-left Y:  0
  Relative upper-left X:  0
  Relative upper-left Y:  0
  Width: 3600
  Height: 1080
  Depth: 24
  Visual: 0x21
  Visual Class: TrueColor
  Border width: 0
  Class: InputOutput
  Colormap: 0x20 (installed)
  Bit Gravity State: ForgetGravity
  Window Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Backing Store State: NotUseful
  Save Under State: no
  Map State: IsViewable
  Override Redirect State: no
  Corners:  +0+0  -0+0  -0-0  +0-0
  -geometry 3600x1080+0+0

It doesn't look like it's planner's fault, but on the other hand all other GTK apps are running just fine.

Any tips on how to workaround this? Does planner save any state info (such as window geometry) on a file somewhere? Restarting X session didn't do any good.

Regards,

Andre