Re: Planner-list Non-Dependent Tasks Limited by Resources

ideally, an automated system for resource allocation would divide your twenty one-day tasks among your five resources and give some kind of wide. blurry cloud and a result of four days. Gantt charts don't support that ambiguity AFAIK, so you have to roll dice or alphebetize or anything -- and assign strings of predecessors, like you're talking about but reluctant to do. Alphebetizing them works well to communicate that they're grouped arbitrarily, unless someone misunderstands and thinks you've conveniently named them alphabetically.

I don't accept advance appreciation btw, so you may appreciate now.