Re: Planner-list Irregular vacation dates

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:09 PM, fox <fox orbitalfox com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi.

> Is there a way to have irregular vacation dates for resources? If yes,
> do they remove the resource from a tasks completion time calculation?

Yes. In resource view, edit rescource, go to calendar tab, edit
calendars and simply set vacation days as non-working days for the
calendar you'll assign to this resource.

P.S.: you should subscribe to the mailing list if you want to get
answers for your questions. I had to manually accept your mail as
posts from non-subscribed people are moderated.

--
Alexandre Franke