Re: Planner-list Dates / Working days

On 02/02/2011 02:36 PM, Randall Wright wrote:
I need a task to start Saturday and end Monday with Sunday not being counted.

I am using Planner 0.14.3 on Fedora 14. I am having a problem with setting the working days. Some days I work Sat but mostly on weekdays. When I try to adjust a task so it starts on a Saturday, it automatically moves it to the following Monday. When I change the working dates in the calendar, it allows me to move it to a Friday that goes right through till Monday. Is there a way to set it up so it only does Sat through to Monday without using Friday to Monday?

Thank you!
Randall
_______________________________________________ planner-list mailing list planner-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/planner-list
You must click on the "Project" tab, then on "Manage Calendar" and then click "Default Week" tab change "Saturday" from non-working to working.  Save your changes before exiting.

--
Wayne D Hammond
La Porte, Texas