Re: Planner-list Fwd: planner question

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM, zia mohades <zia mohades gmail com> wrote:
> Dear all,

Hi,

Since you're not subscribed to the list, your message went through
moderator approval. You should subscribe if you want to post to the
list or get the replies to your mail.

> - I am currently using a project management tool used redmine and I am
> interested in importing those tasks to redmine. I know that planner allows
> one to import from the database, but the database i am using is mysql based
> not Postgresql.  So I am wondering if planner supports redmine or if there
> is a way to import the tasks using mysql database!

The redmine database and the planner database are two very different
things. The two applications don't care about the same details and the
database structure don't have the same structure at all. So can't just
plug the database of one of them into the other one. You'd need
another kind of integration. Database support in planner is meant to
save planner files in a database, not for interoperability with other
software.

Redmine integration hasn't been implemented as far as I know. Bugzilla
integration is the only existing example of such a thing that I am
aware of.

--
Alexandre Franke