Planner-list Fwd: planner question

Dear all,

I am currently using the planner project management tool and I do have a quick question in this regard:

- I am currently using a project management tool used redmine and I am interested in importing those tasks to redmine. I know that planner allows one to import from the database, but the database i am using is mysql based not Postgresql.  So I am wondering if planner supports redmine or if there is a way to import the tasks using mysql database!

I highly appreciate your help with this urgent matter!
Thank you kindly,

regards,

zia