Planner-list Can timescale be changed?

Dear all,

I am working on a proposal and I would like to use Planner instead of m$ project.

The thing is that without knowing when (and if) the project will start, the top row (timescale) in the gantt diagram of the proposal has to look like in the diagram attached.

I would like it to be relative to the project start (M1, M2, ...).

The absence of this feature is really a showstopper for me and to be honest, only in m$ project I have seen this feature that is so important for my work.

Is there the possibility in Planner to create a diagram like in the attached figure? Are there plans to support such a configuration in the foreseeable future?

Thanks,
Nikolaos Konstantinou