Planner-list Thanks

A very grateful thank you for fixing the printing issues in Planner.  I tried a manual upgrade to 14.4 some time ago, but either I buggered it up, or it was dependant on other components that weren't yet in 9.04.  I upgraded to ubuntu 9.10 recently and was delighted to discover that Planner prints perfectly.  I do not know whether I left it as 14.4 when I tried the manual upgrade or reverted to a previous version and it was automatically upgraded in the ubuntu upgrade, but I'm very happy!!!

Cheers
Phil Doomen