Re: Planner-list Start As late as possible

Thank you for your answers Maurice,

But there are some bugs in this solution
1)  the critical path can not be shown.
2) In my project, I can not link all task but this way, and when i try to add DF Relation to the last task (Debut Fin in French) it throw me this error : "Les relations de type « début vers fin » ne peuvent pas êtres combinées avec d'autres relations"

Why wait on ressource leveling before enabling "start as late as possible" ?

Yohann