Re: Planner-list Start As late as possible

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 07:03:37PM +0100, Yohann Monnier wrote:
> But there are some bugs in this solution
> 1)  the critical path can not be shown.

You're right. Please check if there's a bug report for it in bugzilla
and submit it if there isn't.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=planner

> 2) In my project, I can not link all task but this way, and when i try
> to add DF Relation to the last task (Debut Fin in French) it throw me
> this error : "Les relations de type « début vers fin » ne peuvent pas
> êtres combinées avec d'autres relations"

I'm guessing you have also a finish-to-start relation already on the
same task.

If this is not the case, you will have to describe step by step how to
reproduce it so I can see for myself.

Regards,
Maurice.

--