Planner-list Short tasks

I've been playing with planner v0.14.3, on Ubuntu 9.04

My projects often have short tasks, for example 15 minutes.

If I enter '15m', then it's treated as 15 days - obviously not right

If I enter "0.25h" into the work input widget, then it's mishandled. The widget becomes blank. I'm pretty sure the underlying value is stored correctly, the cost is calculated correctly, and if I check the value in a saved file, then it's 900, which makes sense, but if I click on the widget, then the value is lost.

Is there any workaround which lets me use such short tasks?