Re: Planner-list Print in color

Hi afranke

nice to meet you again. A few days ago you give me help in a chat.
After that I updated my system to xubuntu 9.04 and with some manually
work I could use now the newest planner-version that you told me to use.

To your question: Yes I can print in color from my other applications.

Thx and regards

Hans