Planner-list Error when connecting to the db

Hi

I have resiliently started to use planner and is very satisfied with how it works so far. But now I would like to store the data in a db to share it with my colleagues in a convenient way. But I get some errors that I do not understand exactly, could someone point me in the right direction?

* I run Planner 0.14.3 on Ubuntu 8.10
* I have created the db, user and group and made it accessible by
 configuring pg_hba.conf (postgres 8.3)
* I have tried to save both before creating the tables and after creating them with the provided database.sql file * When starting planner from console I get the following output when I try to File->Export->Save to Database:
Error: Could not find provider PostgreSQL in the current setup

** (planner:19838): CRITICAL **: gda_connection_add_event: assertion `GDA_IS_CONNECTION (cnc)' failed

(planner:19838): GLib-WARNING **: GError set over the top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory. This indicates a bug in someone's code. You must ensure an error is NULL before it's set. The overwriting error message was: Datasource configuration error: could not find provider 'PostgreSQL'
Error: Could not find provider PostgreSQL in the current setup

** (planner:19838): CRITICAL **: gda_connection_add_event: assertion `GDA_IS_CONNECTION (cnc)' failed

(planner:19838): Planner-WARNING **: Can't connect to database server in order to check/create the database: HOST=localhost;DB_NAME=plannerdb

Thanks

/Ulf Renman