Re: Planner-list noworking days

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 06:52:19PM +0100, prof meca free fr wrote:
> hello again
> thank for you reply
> do you know if, in a future version, it will be possible to hide noworking days.

When new features are requested we encourage the requester to submit a
report in bugzilla with severity set to 'enhancement'. If other people
would also like to see this feature, they should add themselves to the
CC list of the bug report.

We try to get an impression for how popular a feature is with our users
and the CC list is an important indicator for that.

If there is enough demand for a feature, then there's a good chance it
will be implemented in the future.

By only implementing the features that are most in demand, I hope we
will end up with a very useful, easy to use, no-nonsense application.

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot