Planner-list Total time report

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is a way in planner for me to be able to get a total count of the number of hours all my tasks for a given project plan add up to. (or even days).

Would be useful, as I tend to charge by the hour, so when I'm estimating out a project timeline, I don't have to do half of it in a spreadsheet so I can do calculations.

...Being able to export to open office spreadsheet would solve this problem, I must admit, a I could do calculations there, so any thoughts on that?

Mark

--
E: mark mandel gmail com
W: www.compoundtheory.com