Re: Planner-list Critical Task

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Klark Ooi <kooi redhat com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Klark,

> Anyone know more about Critical Tasks? What defines the parameter of this? Where to set it? thanks.

Critical tasks are not something you set. They are the ones that
define the critical path, that is the minimum amount of time you'll
need to complete the project. Generally these are the tasks which you
don't have any slack for. I highly recommend you read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_path_method for more insight on
this topic.

--
Alexandre Franke