Planner-list Can Tasks start on an hourly base

Hello

I wanted to organise a big event and wanted to enter the task more on an
hourly base than on the daily base, that is used in buissness world.  Is
this possible?

I mean I "achieved" to zoom in until I see every single hour of the
calendar.

But I am not able to enter tasks like:

Dinner:   starts at 12:00 and takes 90 min.
Bike tour of group 1 to town: starts after dinner and takes 120 min.
Group 2 goes with a car: this takes only 20 min.
Visit at the museum of group 1 and 2 : start after the bike tour and
takes another 2 hours.

Is this really not possible. or where can I start duration, start time
and end time on an hourly base.

Gr hemmi7