Planner-list Resource Contention and Rescheduling

Hi,

How can I deal with the following scenario in Planner?

===Short version===
I have a resource working on a task X. Another task Y that requires him comes up mid-way through. I want him to switch to task Y and complete it, then go back to task X.

I want the program to be smart enough to figure out that tasks with a higher priority should interrupt lower priority tasks. Can it do this?

===More detailed explanation===
A more detailed scenario is attached as a planner file and is described below:

Task 1 (Bob) [write chapter 1] : work: 5 days
Task 2 (Bob) [edit chapter 1]: depends Task 1 (F-S) work: 2 days
Task 3 (Joe) [review chapter 1]: depends Task 2 (F-S) work: 3 days
Task 4 (Bob) [incorporate chapter 1 review edits]: depends Task 3 (F-S) work: 1 day
Task 5 (Harry) [QA chapter 1]: depends Task 4 (F-S) work: 3 days
Task 6 (Bob) [write chapter 2]: depends Task 3 (S-S) work: 5 days

In this scenario Bob has Task 4 (incorporate review edits of chapter 1) come up in the middle of the work he is doing on chapter two (Task 6), because Task 3 (the review) is "asynchronous", as Joe is doing it.

In this case Task 5 (writing chapter 2) can be started by Bob as soon as he completes Task 2 (edit chapter 1), and sends the chapter to Joe for review (Task 3).

Ideally I would like Task 6 (writing chapter 2) to be suspended when Task 4 (incorporate chapter 1 review edits) comes up, and Task 6 (writing chapter 2) to resume when Task 4 (incorporate chapter 1 review edits) completes. I don't want to make Task 4 (incorporate chapter 1 review changes) F-S dependent on Task 6 (write chapter 2), because Harry is waiting on Task 4 to complete to start his work, Task 5 (QA review chapter 1).

I tried setting a dependency of Finish-to-Finish for Task 6 with Task 4 as the predecessor, but it tells me that F-F cannot be mixed with other dependency types.

Is there any way that planner can deal with this at the moment?

- Josh