Planner-list Help - no .Planner folder in my home directory

Why is there no .Planner in my home directory?

In File menu, there are the list of all the (so far 5) title.planner files I
have created. How do I remove them for sight?

I have tried the Gnome clear recent documents. that failed.

I was looking a conf file in a .Planner folder in my home directory to
remove the entries in the file menu, there is none.

Usually the Gnome applications behave the same way. What about Planner, how
do I get rid of these file names in the File menu?

It's like if any save .planner file (no matter its location) will be
referenced in the GUI! So much for the confidentiality.

Thanks