Planner-list Printing

I am using Microsoft Windows version 0.14.4 of planner and I have issues
with printing.
Using the print button results in a blank page and print preview says
nothing to preview.

Corporate Firm of the Year - Law Awards of Scotland.
Corporate Lawyer of the Year - Law Awards of Scotland.
Employment Partner of the Year - HR Network Scotland.
Family Law Team of the Year - Scottish Legal Awards.
Litigation Team of the Year - Scottish Legal Awards.
Top Ranked in Chambers 2009.

Morton Fraser LLP is a limited liability partnership.
Registered in Scotland NO SO300472.
Registered Office: 30-31 Queen Street,
Edinburgh, EH2 1JX

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
This message is private and confidential.   If you have received this message in error, please notify
us and remove it from your system.