Planner-list Printing Problems

Title: Message
Hi,

Nice GUI in Planner.  The interface is easy to use, but I have difficulty printing.  Nothing is printed to the printer, or it is a page with very narrow tiny print / text that can't be read.

I've tried other printers, printing to PDF, but haven't had success.  IT will print to HTML very well, but is unusable to print to paper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've looked for a forum or other community listing, but can't find one.  If one exists, please point me to it and I'll search there also.

Regards,

Brian Butler
Automation Manager
Arc Products