Planner-list V0.14.3 crashes when using zoom to fit

Hello,

As version 0.14.3 is currently not supported in Fedora 9 (only 0.14.2) I
downloaded and compiled 0.14.3 manually. I wanted to have the latest version
with some bugs solved.

During the configuration, make and install phase I got no errors. The
programs starts without any problem.

But as soon as I create 2 tasks, link them and set the duration in that way
that the tasks do not fit on the screen anymore, I want to zoom to fit. Then
the program freezes.

Is this a known bug? Or did something fail during compilation?

Regards,
Frank