Re: Planner-list V0.14.3 crashes when using zoom to fit <-- new devs pay attn

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 02:00:09PM -0700, Frank Van Geirt wrote:
> But as soon as I create 2 tasks, link them and set the duration in that way
> that the tasks do not fit on the screen anymore, I want to zoom to fit. Then
> the program freezes.
>
> Is this a known bug? Or did something fail during compilation?

I think it's neither. It is definitely a bug and it happens on my
system as well. It looks like a regression from 0.14.2 to 0.14.3.

For me zoom-to-fit either doesn't do anything or it prints:

  ** (planner:18986): CRITICAL **: mrp_time2_add_seconds: assertion `secs >= 0' failed

To anyone one else reading this and wanting to get started with planner
development: this could be an easy bug to get started with.

Frank, could you submit a bug report for this at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=planner ?

Thanks for reporting it.

Regards,
Maurice.