Re: Planner-list HTML Export issues

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 09:29:43AM +0200, Laurent Ach wrote:
> I have integrated these XSL code with some of mine to create a web page from
> any Planner file. The output HTML page includes the display of developer
> days off, delivery timelines by project, task timelines by developer and
> task lists by project.
>
> Maurice, where would be the place to post that XSL code ?

I could link to it from the download section on planner's web page if
you put it online somewhere.

Is this something suitable for integration in Planner? Would you want to
have it integrated? How does it relate to Planner's HTML export? Do you
have a link to an example we can look at?

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot