Planner-list HTML Export issues

Hello there,

I'm planning to use planner to plan the development of a project. Thus
my intention is to have a html of my gantt diagram online so that my
colleagues can follow and stick to our original schedule.

However I have some issues with the HTML export:

- first, on firefox 3 (but not on FF2), the horizontal scroll bar for
the gantt diagram is outside the page range.
Example: http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/planner/FEL11_devel_timeline.html
I liked the horizontal scroll bar as it helps one to keep track of the
items on the "Name" column while scrolling. This is among the reasons
why I prefer HTML export over PDF export.

- second, during export, the resources are not displayed correctly on
the output html page.
See the row "FEL10" on the above url.
The planner document :
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/planner/FEL11_devel_timeline.planner

- third the "link" are not drawn on the output html page.

Can anyone point out any fixes around, so that I can actually spend
more time working on my project and recommending others to use planner
as well ? :)

thanks
Chitlesh