Planner-list Planner for Windows has no useful way to output gantt chart to file or printer

Hello,

I am unable to output the planner gantt chart to anything useful.

1. HTML output does not show task dependency lines. Otherwise is looks quite nice. 2. Printer output gives a garbled non-english character set and won't allow me to print in landscape mode.
3. No PDF output option.

The only way I have been able to share the gantt chart has been a Windows print screen but the chart is too large to fit on one screen now.

I have created a nice gantt chart with the program but do not have an effect way to share it with the workgroup.

thanks for any help on this.

Keith