Planner-list We need content for the website. Anyone interested?

Today on #planner:

  MartinCleaver  : Just came into say, your site, http://live.gnome.org/Planner
                   seems to lack anything to help me decide whether to use Planner
  MartinCleaver  : like, what functionality it has
  MartinCleaver  : what it is compatible with
  MartinCleaver  : what it needs
  MartinCleaver  : who it is targeted at
  MartinCleaver  : anyhow, best of luck
  MartinCleaver  : thanks

And he's right. What we should at least have on our website is a set of
screenshots and a list of features. We should also add a short
description of what we think planner is and why anyone should use it.

So if anyone is interested in picking this up, reply to this message.

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot