Planner-list Export to pdf/ps etc?

hi, what is the best way to get .ps/.pdf (anything I can use in a latex
doc) out of planner? If I export to html then from there to ps or pdf the
scrolling div means that I only see a small amount of the gantt
chart. (The same is true if I print the html directly.) If I zoom to
fit view within planner I can get a view that can be
printed to CUPS/pdf but it's not ideal, with the chart taking up the
whole page and no list of tasks/resources etc., as is included in the
html.

The only way I can think of doing it is to massage the html to have no
horizontal scrolling then print to pdf. Are there better ways?

Thanks,

Jim