Planner-list having trouble getting planner to run on Solaris (nevada) on x86

Hi,
    I downloaded both the gz and bz2 version of the planner  application from http://live.gnome.org/Planner/Downloads  to my solaris x86 desktop and neither attempt worked; each time the command to uncompress the archive complained that it had reached an 'unexpected end of file' (see output below)
   Can anyone point out what the error might be?

   I am starting to get into Project Management - my first project is with 3 pople and we are automating a test for liveupgrade.  To manage the project I currently maintain a twiki to track my schedule/bugs/scope, etc and would love a tool that could grab all this data (especially a gantt chart) and present it in a way that aids my decision makking and avoid risk, etc. Is this tool the right place to be looking??

Thanks in advance
Turlough Whelan.

turlough[529]>gunzip planner-0.13.tar.gz
gunzip: planner-0.13.tar.gz: unexpected end of file

turlough[515]>/usr/bin/bunzip2 planner-0.14.3.tar.bz2
bunzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
    perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bunzip2: No such file or directory
    Input file = planner-0.14.3.tar.bz2, output file = planner-0.14.3.tar
It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.
You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.
bunzip2: Deleting output file planner-0.14.3.tar, if it exists.

Not happy with your email address?